- Island Aquatics guarantees clearwater in your pond or water feature during the time it is maintained solely by Island Aquatics with adequate filtration.
- All prices listed are suggested retail only. Call for questions regarding pricing and quantity discounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All orders must be paid at time of shipment. Shipments may be paid by Visa, MasterCard, or Certified Cheque prior to shipping.
Credit Card Payments
Any credit card payment must be made at time of shipment or before.
- NSF Cheques will charged a $25.00 NSF Fee.
- Free shipping is available with a minimum order of $200 before taxes. Item ships within 1-2 business days on in stock items, If items are found to be out of stock buyer will be contacted before the shipment is completed.
- Flat rate shipping is available to anywhere in British Columbia.
- Minimum Order is $25.00
- The customer must provide Island Aquatics with the receipt from the carrier, along with the customer’s count of product within 72 hours of receipt of merchandise.
Damage in Transit
- Upon receipt of goods, the customer must inspect for damage and add the phrase “not for hidden damages” when signing the receipt for goods. If damage is discovered, the customer must initiate a claim with the shipper.
- Returns will only be accepted if identified with the legimate Return Authorization (RA) number prior to returning product. To receive an RA number, customer must call Island Aquatics to explain the nature of the return. The RA number should appear clearly on the outside of each package returned. Returns must be shipped back to Island Aquatics in a timely manner to ensure credit. Credit will be issued once merchandise is received, inspected and authorized. The customer is responsible for freight costs inccured by return to Island Aquatics.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged for all saleable returned items.
- Defective items may be returned to Island Aquatics without a restocking fee during the warranty period of the merchandise following the return policy. The customer is responsible for returning the items to Island Aquatics and for freight costs. Each item must be accompanied by a copy of the original retail receipt showing the date of purchase. Items will be replaced or repaired at the discretion of Island Aquatics.
Prices in our most recent Catalogue supersede all previously published prices are subjected to change without notice. Not responsible for printing errors.